|Colour||Cherry Red with Cream Border|
|Material||Stainless steel jars, nylon couplers and ABS body|
- Do not worry if you experience some burning smell when you run your mixer grinder for the 1st time .This is due to the motor varnish getting heated for the 1st time. The problem should not recur in subsequent uses. If it does, please contact Brand Service Centre
- Since your mixer grinder runs on a powerful motor, there will be some noise. Product Operating Noise Level : 80 Db(Mixer Grinder industry wide acceptable levels: 80-90 DB) ; human voice as a reference(50-60 db). If noise level seems to be higher than this, please contact Brand Service Centre
- 100 percent stainless steel jars with flow breakers for fine grinding
- Machine ground and polished high quality stainless steel blades for effective grinding
• For tough grinding such as turmeric, masala or idli batter - use mixer grinders with wattage rating 750 Watts or more.
• Please allow the motor to cool for some time between product uses. Most MGs come with overload protection which automatically turns off the motor in case of overheating.
• Burning smell during first few usage is normal due to varnish coating on motor and will stop after few usage cycles.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.