Roll over image to zoom in
|Carton dimensions (WxDxH):||319 x 256 x 139 mm|
|Product weight in carton:||2.33 kg|
|Net Quantity:||1 U|
Hawkins Stainless Steel Sandwich Bottom Cook n Serve Casseroles have the following features:
- Made from 18/8 food-grade (AISI 304) superior stainless steel: The cooking surface is extremely hygienic, durable, does not react with most foods and does not pit or corrode.
- 6.6 mm extra-thick sandwich bottom: Stays flat and heats evenly with no hotspots, so food does not not burn and stick as it may in ordinary stainless steel. The base in contact with the heat source is made of AISI 430 grade magnetic stainless steel, so your sandwich bottom pan works on gas and induction.
- Toughened 4.0 mm thick, heat-resistant Glass Lid: The Lid has a strong stainless steel rim and stay-cool knob which is attractive and convenient. The snug-fit glass lid locks in the steam, heat and flavours. Cooking and serving in a pan with a glass lid has its own appeal - you can see the food as it is being cooked, and what's served on the table as well, without lifting the lid!
- Strong, stay-cool Handles: The handles are firmly fixed to the tough stainless steel brackets that are spot-welded to the pan. This rivet-free pan makes stirring and cleaning more convenient. The handles are elegant and designed for handling comfort and safety while cooking and serving.
- Suitable for cooking a variety of dishes: The Cook-n-Serve Frying Pan is ideal for pasta, stir-fried vegetables, seafood, meats, rice, koftas, kormas and desserts such as Malpua, Jalebi, Halwa, and the Cook-n-Serve Casserole is ideal for soups, stews, curries, gravies, rice, Pilau, Firni, Kheer, and many more tasty dishes.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.