|Carton dimensions (WxDxH):||406 x 293 x 128 mm|
|Product weight in carton:||2.79 kg|
|Net Quantity:||1 U|
SS Tri-ply Deep-Fry Pan – Important Additional Features & Benefits
- It is extremely durable, well balanced, does not bulge or warp, stays flat for quick cooking on induction or electric cooktop.
- The rounded curved sides and extra height are most suitable for deep-frying and stir-frying
- The rim of the pan has an all-around ezee-pour no-drip flange – specially designed to pour or slide foods without spilling – suitable for left or right handed use.
- The toughened 4.0 mm heat-resistant glass lid with a strong stainless steel rim and stay-cool rosewood knob is attractive and also convenient. Cooking and serving in a pan with a glass lid has its own appeal: you can see the food while it is cooking and, on the table, you don’t have to lift the lid to know what’s there!
- The stainless steel handle brackets are permanently attached to the pan by eight sturdy stainless steel rivets – will never get loose or unsteady. Rosewood handles are fixed firmly to the stainless steel brackets – elegant, sturdy, carefully designed for handling comfort and safety.
- Suitable for,
- Deep-frying Puri, Samosa, Wada, French Fries, Pakora
- Stews, Curries and Korma, Upma, Poha
- Cooking vegetables, paneer, seafood, fish, chicken, meat
- Halwa, Rabri, Phirni, Semiya, Kheer
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.